Terms & Conditions
These terms apply to all events organised and conducted by HD Paranormal Ltd
1. All participants in the event must be in reasonable health and persons of a highly nervous nature or anyone suffering heart conditions are advised not to attend. Some walking and climbing on uneven surfaces may occasionally be required depending on the venue and we may also be moving around in darkness for some of the event. Some locations we visit may also not provide disabled access so please be sure to ask. Pregnant women should also bear in mind the nature of these events when considering booking.
2. The minimum age for participants on a HD Paranormal event is 18 years old. Please bear in mind that as these are adult events strong adult language may be occasionally heard. Should you be easily offended please do not book. 16+ are welcome to join if accompanied by an adult and upon the agreement of HD Paranormal staff.
3. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: If anyone arrives excessively under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or is suspected of bringing alcoholic drinks to the event (with the exception of weekend events), they will be asked to leave regardless of any adverse weather conditions and or travel arrangements. No refunds will be given.
4. Aggressive, rude or threatening behaviour towards any member of staff or guests attending any event will not be tollerated. Any guest(s) displaying any behaviour that is deemed unacceptable will be removed from the event regardless of any adverse weather conditions and or travel arrangements. No refunds will be given.
5. Smokers to smoke in designated smoking areas only please.
6. We advise that participants remain with their group unless advised that lone vigils can be undertaken and permission gained from HD Paranormal staff. When attending weekend events guests are reminded that at times outside the organised event schedule they are responsible for their own safety and should guests decide to leave the premises, HD Paranormal Ltd will not be held responsible for any accidents or incidents that may occur.
7. All luggage, clothing, equipment, vehicles and effects belonging to you or your party are your own responsibility. HD Paranormal will not be liable for any loss or damage to luggage, clothing, equipment, vehicles and effects belonging to the participants before, during or after the event.
8. Although HD Paranormal cannot foresee any problems, accidents/incidents can happen. HD Paranormal will not be held responsible for any personal injury or death as a result of attending events and advise all participants to adhere to our guidance at all times for your own personal safety and to take appropriate care at all times. By booking you agree to this.
9. By booking with HD Paranormal you agree that all footage and pictures taken during the event can be used by HD Paranormal if requested although it will remain your property and you will properly credited. Guests are permitted to record their own footage for personal use, however if any guest intends to use footage for commercial purposes (YouTube channels, Social Media productions etc) then permission must be sought in advance for reasons of personal privacy.
10. Occasionally venues or guest mediums may change or be cancelled/postponed due to weather conditions or situations out of our control. If the event is rescheduled, we will make every effort to ensure you receive a transfer on to another available event.
11. If an event is cancelled due to lack of places filled all paying customers will be offered a place on another available event or offered a refund.
12. Like any paranormal events company, HD Paranormal can make no guarantees regarding paranormal activity at any of our events - the spirit world is unpredictable!
13. You agree that any and all services from HD Paranormal are deemed as for entertainment purposes only. We are not liable for any misinformation provided by Psychics, Mediums, Clairvoyants, Coordinators or Hosts on any of our events.
14. Any event due to take place wholly or partially in the open air is likely to be affected by unsuitable/adverse weather conditions. In this case, HD Paranormal reserve the right to relocate the event to an area, which is undercover. In most cases all events take place, and it is your responsibility to bring suitable clothing to match the weather conditions for the time of year for any event booked whether undercover OR in the open air.
15. HD Paranormal will NEVER fabricate the history or any stories you hear on any of our events.
16. All bookings made through HD Paranormal mean you and your party accept these Terms and Conditions. By accepting and agreeing with these Terms and Conditions you and your party are further indemnifying the promotors/organizers/individuals from and against all legal liability in respect of any claims, damages, costs, penalties, actions, demands, proceedings, any kind of legal suits, losses or expenses amounted in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or persons, or damage to any property arising from the client’s participation and involvement in the event or activity or premises pertaining to the event.
17. All personal information entered when booking a event will be retained by HD Paranormal and will not be passed on to any third party.
18. All prices are subject to change without notice and from time to time HD Paranormal will promote events/products via different sources. Prices on these offers may vary from the original price.
Promotional or sale offers will not be given/offered or honored to Customers who have already paid or purchased before or after these offers, sales or promotions expire.
19. All ticket sales are non-refundable, except in the circumstances outlined above, however can be transferred to another date/venue at the customers request and upon the approval of HD Paranormal Ltd.
Weekend Break Specific T's & C's (in addition to the above)
1. By booking to attend a weekend break with HD Paranormal Ltd you agree to behave in a reasonable manner. Anyone found to be causing disturbances will be asked to leave with no refunds given.
2. Although we hold full Public Liability insurance to the value of £5million we do recommend that anyone booking a weekend break consider purchasing their own travel insurance to compensate in the event that you have to cancel.
3. If HD Paranormal cancel the event under any circumstances all guests will automatically be issued with a full refund.
4. As part of weekend breaks it is expected that we will be travelling by coach and/or minibus for excursions. No alcohol is permitted onboard and anyone found to be heavily under the influence of alcohol whilst travelling will be responsible for any sickness or damage caused and for the clean-up charges that ensue.
5. Whilst staying in overnight accommodation guests first point of contact for any accommodation issues will be the hotel management. HD Paranormal staff always visit accommodation in advance for a thorough inspection and book in good faith. We cannot assist with facilities issues although we will always do our best to find the most appropriate member of staff to deal with any issues swiftly.
6. Meals will usually be included in your weekend package. Any severe allergies should be bought to the attention of HD Paranormal staff in advance to allow venues to cater for specific requirements.
7. If you choose to pay a deposit to reserve your place, you do so accepting that deposits are non-refundable in all cases and should you be unable to pay the balance within 7 days of the due date (usually 8 weeks before the event) your place will automatically be made available via our website. We will do all we can to notify you in advance of your payment due date.
8. Guests are responsible for making their own way to and home from their accommodation.
9. If parking permits are granted it is guests responsibility to adhere to the rules in place at their designated car park. HD Paranormal accept no responsibility for failure to do this.
10. If guests leave the group or organised schedule at any time, their safety becomes their own responsibility.
If you have any queries or questions regarding any event or any element of these T’s & C’s please get in touch with us: